Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] More good news for RMG investors but woe for me!

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:36:55 NZST

Kevin,
I sold because I was a stupid investor who needed the money today! Here's
more bad news for me and good news for RMG investors.
--------------------------
RMG
21/07/2000
ASSET

REL: 1335 HRS RMG Limited

ASSET: RMG: DEAL TO ACQUIRE CREDIT SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA

RMG has announced that it has acquired an option to purchase Credit
Solutions Australia pty for under A$9m. The acquisition will provide
additional revenues of approximately A$10m and is subject to completion of
due diligence by RMG and is expected to settle at the end of August. The
deal will see RMG's expected revenue exceed A$70m for the year ended
30/06/2001. The transaction is expected to increase RMG's
market share to about 25% of the Australian collections market.
The merging of the various sections into RMG group is expected to be
completed by the end of December 2000.

RMG CEO Paul Cooney said that Credit Solutions had enjoyed strong growth
under its current management team, who would be retained to assist in
further growing RMG's commercial business services division, particularly
its legal services division.