Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Telstra - ASX preferably

From: "james wiseman" <jlmwiseman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:39:04 NZST

I would also rate TLS as a good 'buy' at its current price but I would
advise buying on the ASX with its greater liquidity rather than on the NZSE
(although the TLS share price seem to parallel each other). TLS is trading
at a discount to its peers in the market and despite the fallout in the
telecommunications sector, the price has held up reasonably well. I hold TLS
shares and I know the company has good earnings growth and an undergeared
balance sheet. Hope the information will be of some use.

Jim Wiseman