Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Dukes

From: RJ Stewart <rstew@es.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:27:09 +1200

Hi. Regarding Dukes and Co.  Yes have had several phone calls from this
company with 3 different callers all very heavy on the selling. I took some
shares in a comapny called ECSX and already the stock has lost 35% of its
value. This after they assured me that they had the latest information and
the share value would increase dramatically in the next 2-3 months. The
last caller wanted me to take more shares again assuring of a certain event
about to happen in the company. The pitch line is, we tell you when to buy
and sell. Too late for me but it appears i bought when the stocks were
high.  I guess greed gets us all. All I can say is if you are not
experienced in the share market stay away or ask the professionals.

RJS

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Chrome Global sky