Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

RE: [sharechat] Sixpack

From: "Wilfried Roding" <roding@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:32:03 +1200

For a handle on the NZ Market, I would suggest you start with “Making Money on the New Zealand Share Market” by Frank Newman & Phil Briggs, although I feel that the title may lack a question mark.

For an insight into the Australian market, I have found “How the Stock Market Really Works” by Martin Roth, quite useful.

If you are interested in trading, I would strongly recommend Alexander Elder’s “Trading for a Living” and the series of books by Daryl Guppy, starting with “Share Trading”. Guppy writes his books in a similar vein to Elder, but with an Australian emphasis. His website at http://www.nt-tech.com.au/guppy/index.html is worthwhile visiting.

Trust this helps.

Willi