Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Sixpack

From: "Mike Beal" <mike.beal@amb.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:30:34 +1200

SixpackYou may also wish to try a few classic investment texts (after you know a few of the basics) such as:

The Intelligent Investor (a Warren Buffett favourite) by Ben Graham
A Random Walk down Wall Street by...forgotten name, but great book anyway.
Beating the Street by Peter Lynch
One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch

Also, recommend subscribing to www.fool.com

There is a wealth of fantastic information at the fool - excellent articles on basic principles of investing in shares.

Mike.