Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] Announcement - ShareChat Launches News Service

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:20:33 +1200

Hi Everyone,

ShareChat is pleased to announce the launch of our own news service.

Check out the front page of ShareChat for stories written exclusively for
ShareChat from our new Business Editor, Phillip Boeyen.

Phil is a broadcasting journalist with a marketing degree and has owned his
own small business.  He invites you to contact him at
pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz if you feel there is something the mainstream media
has missed out on.

We also are introducing a News Alert Service, where you can get breaking
news stories and features from ShareChat delivered straight to your inbox.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/newsalert.shtml

We hope that you enjoy this new original content - it's part of our strategy
as developing ShareChat into your one-stop sharemarket information site.

Best Regards,

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sixpack Oliver Shapleski