Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] RMG or LIB?

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:18:12 +1200

Not a flash start for RMG, but LIB's opened up again!  (TMN also on a strong run since May - nearly recovered all my losses in Aus!)  Interesting that we are seeing VERY selective recovery in Australia, quite selective recovery in the US... and no recovery at all over here.  (Barring Renaissance of course! :-)  ).  I would have thought that Chrome would have been one of the selective few to benefit.  Any thoughts on where this one is going?  Is it burning cash?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Fresh PR needed for RMG simon dallimore