Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

re: [sharechat] dfmtrade site down?

From: "Chris" <crodgers@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:13:47 +1200

Hi Phil.

I like the look of the company, and am quite happy to hold, but I'm putting
an optimistic sell order on to partly cash in on any strong opening.

By the way, I got on to DFMtrade quite happily a few moments ago, so all seems
fine again. Cheers.

Phil Erikson wrote :

Chris wrote:

> Anybody else finding it impossible to get onto DFMtrade today?  It'll be a

>pain
> if I cant place a sell order on my RMG for tomorrow.

Interesting to hear you've already decided to sell.  From what I've
heard, it seems most have concluded RMG will open very well.  However,
if everyone thinks that and is ready and willing to sell, sell, sell I
can't see too much happening.

What do other RMG holders think - anyone planning to hold for a while?
I certainly don't expect to die holding mine, but unless they are bid up
to a stupidly high price, I plan on sticking round a wee while.

Cheers,
Phil