Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Liberty One - Anyone listening??

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:40:27 +1200

Adam, although a significant volume,it must be kept in context with
value.$$$ value.It is no use getting excited by huge vol in penny stocks.
EG. LIB. April 60c   Vol  6m = $3.6m$
    LIB.  June 20c   Vol 18m = $3.6m$

This is especially so for a stock like Liberty which has consistantly fallen
since Jan.The Vol needs to rise with the falling price to remain even.
The monetary value in my opinion is far more important.
Saying that..This might be an indication of the bottom and % gains could be
very nice with high liquidity like today.20c-22c a good buy?
Traders would like this one.
As for ADV..I wonder how stockholders would react to them taking over a
sinking ship?
More significant for me today was the one $3m pre market purchase of TMN
(Telemedia)Now there's an eyecatcher with the small open float.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Kia Ora Andrew James