Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] Kia Ora

From: te ranginui <tranginui@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:34:40 +1200 (NZST)

Kia Ora

Thank you for your help for my people. We have looked
at your fishing and forestry ideas.

Our people would like to buy some high technology
shares too. Do you have a suggestion for our
settlements?

I come of a chiefly line and I take a dim view of
nasty comments. Be careful.

Te Ranginui

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Movies
- Find out what's on at the local cinema with Yahoo! Movies

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Reminder - Q&A with Stefan Preston, CEO of PRG Today at 4:00pm Ben Dutton