Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] LIB/ADV

From: "Adam Rands" <adam@iguana.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:03:41 +1000

Ok.. it was a typo (well thats what i blame)

But my point was it will be a straight scrip swap (based on some ratio)..
Advantage will not need to raise cash to make the takeover.

Liberty One shareholders will relish the opportunity to get out of the mess
it has created and get involved with a company which has "some" fundamentals
behind it.

Recently Liberty One said it plans to focus its attention on
"business-to-business market
through the development of its web integration and enabling technology
businesses."

This comment sounds very "advantage group" if you ask me

Given Liberty Ones cash burn rate I am sure most of them would be happy to
do so at only a small premium on today's current price.

Ok.. I agree...its all speculation and rumor at the moment but when you dig
a little deeper a likely deal seems to ad up... If the deal is not in the
pipeline then maybe they should look at doing one :)

Cheers

Adam

Disc : own some liberty one