Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] WINZ

From: "vincent.wang" <vincent.wang@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:51:05 +1200

Colin,

I did not receive any other information regarding WINZ except yours.  It seems not too many sharechat readers trade WINZ.

I guess the purpose of purchasing WINZ is to anticipating the capital gain rather than the dividends.

How is performance of your WINZ in the past few years?  Could you please share your experience?

Thanks and regards,

Vincent Wang

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Fletchers and Insider Trading James Lee