Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

[sharechat] Frucor

From: Barney <cafe@enternet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:11:49 +1200

Just out of interest,

I own and run a cafe and carry in our drinks fridge a pretty good cross
section of available drinks on the market. Our clientele varies but tends
towards an age bracket 30 years and over.

There is only one other drink that outsells those of Frucor and that is of
course Coke.

Frucors range sells consistently and significantly better than any other in
my experience and " V " sales would almost match that of " Fresh up "
which has a 30 year history and market share to match. I'm afraid, much to
everyone's distaste, the product fly's out the door. No other sports drink
matches it. ( In our cafe anyway )

Obviously different retailers with different markets might have another
story ? would be interested to hear.

>From my point of view, dealing with them and their people, as far as drink
companies go they would have to be one of the better ones.

Barney

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Telstra rick cowley