Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Geoff Ewart

From: "malcolm coleman" <malcolmcoleman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 03:44:40 GMT

Geoff, I think you should shift your entire portfolio into GWS.....

GET WELL SOON!
Take care,  God bless.  I think I'll go put some more FFSSSSS into mine.

PS how about a rumour that BHP maybe looking at FAP now that the Healthcare
side is being spun off? This rumour prompted by BHPs attempts to keep Email
of Australia within their grasp.  Would they not love to get FAP's exposure
to North America?  Smelt metal there and then straight into FAP assembly
plants?