Re: [sharechat] Share list for gurgitating. :)))))))

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:44:25 +1200

'...In a few weeks I might be sitting in the Galapgos Islands sipping a
night cap. Can't see that would be as a result of our share market
though.' (You said it John)

Are you 100% invested in NZ?  Invest more like your travel plans,
offshore.

when you consider that we Kiwis are one of the most travelled and
adventurous people, why is it that we are reluctant to invest past our
front gate?
jesse

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Beaty direct . Whats this announcement signify? Frank Horton