Re: [sharechat] St lukes sold on the cheap?

From: Phil Eriksen <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:20:43 +1200

nick wrote:

> prices if this continues.  Which will be next?
>         I paid 1.77 a share last year and have recieved a couple of
> dividends
> so just break even on this one.
>     What it does show though is that shares cannot stay greatly
> undervalued for ever
> as sooner or latter someone will snap them up
>  nick

I got in at $1.64 which looked cheap, and at the $1.20's they were
screaming "buy" at me.  Despite sitting on cash, despite being quite
happy to pay $1.64 and despite the outlook being no worse than when i
paid $1.64, what did I do? - nothing.  Oh well.

$1.70 isn't the slightest bit generous and i'm in no hurry to sell.  I
think you are right tho about further takeover activity.  I wonder who
will try what to whom next.

Cheers,
Phil