Re: Re: [sharechat] Frucor and the popularity of V

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:40:22 +1200

Arkadii Slinko wrote:

> I found that the taste of V is disgusting. Very surprised to hear about
> its popularity. Students maybe believe that they get energy from it.
> Otherwise it is hard to explain.

Yes it is disgusting but so are alco-pops.  Go to your local liqour store.
Can you believe that people drink pre-mixed midori and lemonade?  Most
instant coffee is pretty foul yet the supermarket is full of it.  I make
part of my living playing classical guitar in a BYO restaurant where patrons
regularly show up with pink chardon.  PINK CHARDON!!  Last week a table of 6
brought a 2 litre plastic milk bottle of there own pre-mixed kahlua and milk
which they drank with their dinner!!  You may think it's disgusting, I say
so what?  The target market - young people - will glug it down by the gross.
michael