Re: Re: [sharechat] Sale of Flp and Ffs...

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:17:23 +1200

            Shame he didnt recommend you buying fletcher building
when they were below two dollars, but thats (broke)rs for you.
      On the other hand maybe something is about to happen with
building. Strange their price has suddenly begun to take off, especially
with the sad housing market etc.
         He may be panicking about forests too, oh well makes him
more commision i suppose

         nick

seems unlikley that Fletcher Forests will obtain close to a dollar a share.
 I therefore recommend selling Fletcher Forests now and reinvesting in
 Fletcher Building.

 Fletcher Building (FLB)

> I hope that Francis Salveson does not mind me sharing this and to be fair
if