Re: [sharechat] Share list for gurgitating. :)))))))

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:12:23 +1200

Its great youre a little heavier in FFS,This will save the day and you
should get back most of your other losses through here,as I strongly believe
you  will double your ave buyin price (1.25) Great buying @62 John!
I would agree that you should try to buy more FFS....Which ones to drop?
Maybe its easier the other way...what to keep...Dont sell GPG..You have seen
it recover recently because as you probably know you will recieve another
10% of shares ie 1:10 issue (date:12/6/00) so keep those
ALso keep PRG...lots of speculation here....but something could come up
(hope you read Franks story...sharechat homepage)
I wont comment on the techs but I like NUF and RBD for recovery also THL.
bad press on CEN lately and never liked LNN (beer sales down so thats why
they buy into winery)
Things will look up before Xmas...
ps:are you a boatbuilder? Regards Warner Lamb

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Share list for gurgitating. :))))))) Rini H