[sharechat] Beaty direct . Whats this announcement signify?

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:15:52 +1200

Beauty Direct and Online Ordinary Shares ANNOUNCEMENT
BDO
30/05/2000
GEN

REL: 1437 HRS Beauty Direct and Online Limited

GEN: BDO: LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS

The NZSE has received a copy of a letter to shareholders from Beauty Direct
Online dated 30/05/2000.
Extract from announcement received:
We are pleased to report that since our float in March, interest in the Gold
Loyalty Club has more than doubled our membership numbers and there was a
massive sales increase of 250% from the previous month.
End CA:00056523 For:BDO    Type:GEN        Time:2000-05-30:14
          Does this mean anything ?  Could someone brave enough to admit having
bought some share, enlighten us to the significance of this announcement

   nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Telecom Narena Olliver