[sharechat] Beware ITC

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:10:19 +1200

I see ITC closed on it's lows in the USA at .11c down from .15

I have been monitoring the USA price to the NZ price for some months now
and have never seen such a variance to the NZ price. Usually the NZ market
will be under the USA in value by at least NZ .05c and up to .10c

Someone remarked that the ITC price will ramp up prior to the upcoming
"chat" with Jeff Dittus. Based on the USA price today Jeff will have to
promise rose gardens to keep the price at NZ .28c

IMHO.

MN
Looking for top accommodation in Wellington for more than a week ? Check
out our homepage at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~bb2345/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Telecom chris