Re: Re: [sharechat] Help im depressed !?

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 03:11:11 +1200

Just reminded me financially speaking ,  DPC    Dorchester Pacific result
out mid June
it will be a goodie    60% increase I reckon.  Going on the history of it's
shareprice,  this share is a neglected stock and investors only wake up at
announcement time. Announcement due mid -June...
... expect the shareprice to correct itself to about $1.80 ( my opinion
only )
Hoop

Disclosure:-   been slowing accummulating heaps of DPC ,takes time as the
stock is not always available at the right price. there is only 18 million
shares in existence and very few sellers.