[sharechat] INL

From: Nigel Barker <nigelb@cyberxpress.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:57:35 +1200

Hi,
Any thoughts on INL? It has a fairly weak price at the moment (compared
to recent times after the three way split) so I'm thinking of moving my
funds from ADV etc into this sort of stock.
I think its just following the general downward trend at the moment, or
are there any other factors which I am ignorant of?

Nigel

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: re: re: [sharechat] re: tel chris