Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] Watson, Frontier and the green-eyed monsters

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 05:27:08 NZST

I guess it's quite hard when you are someone as Watson, you are a major
shareholder in a company such as Frontier, you have another solely-owned
family trust company called Cullen Investments, and you are launching a mega
company which will attract a lot of investor interest in the days to come.
Well, the knives will definitely be sharpened but then....Frontier
shareholders will be rubbing their hands in glee undoubtedly. I am not a FRO
shareholder, not yet anyway, but I don't intend to let the green-eyed
monster get the better of me and allow a golden opportunity to slip by. I am
sure the market will decide in the affirmative on this one. Enough said.

Simon