Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Frontier - latest announcment

From: Chris Darby <darby@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:52:48 +1200

Yes Ril good point.

But my guess is that any analysis of this deal will be avoided by most
and they will bounce in blind to the market tomorrow and bid the value to
something closer to A$300.  They will have only ADV and SMR on their
minds and be absolutely determined to be onto this one early.

As I see it Cullen have already made the cream by selling to such an
obliging and well mannered purchaser.  The one Watson company that gets
little mention these days is Eldercare where Cullen assets were sold into
NZ Petroleum.  Similar story just different packaging.

And ELD...... doubled/tripled in price?  Oh, best for the punters to
check that success story for themselves.

Buy Baycorp any day if you want exposure to a similar business model but
not this FRO announcement.  Too expensive I hear you say?  Look further
and you will discover the best Tech company in this country and about to
break into the NZSE10.  Fortunately it does not subscribe to the PR
method of share price manipulation that Watson and Cullen play .

Chris

Ril wrote;

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.