Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] The Headliner

From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:44:31 +1200

Can anyone please give me details where I can obtain issues of a tipsheet called "The Headliner" as suggested by so many of you in this forum. I have tried all magazines, sharetalk, broker link sites & search engines. Unfortunately I couldn't find any details regarding a publication called " The Headliner", just McEwen's report seems to have presence in the internet search engines & link sites.

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Christian