Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Thanks a lot

From: "jim peacock" <gecko1951@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:48:36 NZST

You seem to be typical of the kiwi mentality bagging anyone who is having a
go. I am sure both BDO and National Mail haven't changed significantly since
their prospectus' were issued. No wonder the Nz market is stuffed with this
attitude. Can you expect any entepenueur to have a go here and be subject to
this bagging when the NASdaq has dropped 25%. I suppose that was BDO's fault
as well

That why Chris Jones went to Australia and others are following

There will never be a good market to play in here with this attitude to
someone who has a go