Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] What to do ? no markets open ,im bored already

From: "hyperion" <hyperion@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:32:40 +1200

David,

Speaking about retirement, I started a scheme 3 years ago when I was 17 I
pay in       $ 300.00 a month (doesn't sound much) to a plan called World
Equity trust. It has yielded roughly 20%  per anum so far.

It was calculated at 6 % compounding, by the time I am 35 I will not need to
buy anymore units and will be able to retire at 45 a very wealthy man.

I have also recently started another one to cover my arse called Westpac
emerging opertunities last 12months it yielded a whopping 50%,  along with a
few share trades here and there things should be smooth as.

Cheers