Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] ben @ will great guys

From: Paul.Menneer@sealedair.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:13:59 +1300

Ben,
Just a point regarding our erstwhile "friend" Joe (alias whatever). It
seems like he is a maladjusted discontent that is seeking attention.
Perhaps the best short-term solution is for us all to totally ignore his
posts. His satisfaction is knowing that he is frustrating and annoying us
all. If we all ignore these posts he may well give up.

Paul

"Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>@sharechat.co.nz on 20/04/2000
15:53:27

Please respond to sharechat@sharechat.co.nz