Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] AQL again

From: "hyperion" <hyperion@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:39:22 +1200

Paul Menneer,

 I also have a small holding in AQL,   I read today that Eric watson still
has a notable holding and has gone down 51% since christmas.  If he knew
somethiong we didn't I am sure he would have sold out.  I think it is lack
of info and direction of company which is hurting share price.

Anybody got the guts on this company?

Happy easter