Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] just walking by

From: Panic E-Button <panic_e_button@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:52:30 +1200

I'm visiting Sharechat from time to time. I'm not posting here, as I have not much to say. But today Sharechat looks like flee market, not a quality share chat I use to know. U R guys too sensitive for share market volatility. Step out of computer keyboards and have a jogging in a garden for a 1/2 hour, or have a glass of icy water before you start barking here.
With Love,
Panic E Button

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] day trading NZ/AUS jesse