Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

re: re: [sharechat] re: estar online

From: Mike Hudson <MHudson@placemakers.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:43:09 +1200

There will be a clause in the underwriting agreement which allows the
underwriters to pull out under certain circumstances one of which will be a
fall in the market. This clause will have been triggered.  I was offered a
"firm" allocation in this thing and I told the broker that I would not touch
it with a barge pole. It seems to me that it is just another "me too"
jumping on the B2C bandwagon the wheels of which are rapidly coming off. The
looming calamity at CD Now wouldn't exactly do much for one's confidence in
this float either
Cheers
Mike

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Re: EStar Online Taylor, Julian