Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] AQL

From: "ritchie marr" <ritchie_marr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 23:39:21 PDT

We are now into the 5th week, of the proposed 4-6 week expected required
time to issue a prospectus and thereby enable the listing of Bliss. Once it
is out, then the ball can start rolling, whereas up until now, it has had a
jail term effect, where no news was going to be possible for this length of
time. Once the first announcement comes out, a succession will follow,
esculating the exitiment as it gets closer to revelation time.
News........any news, in this company seems to generate a fluctuation in the
price, which is great for traders. It is the no news which is the slow and
painful life relieving drain on the share price that we are all experiencing
now.
For my 2 cents, (And I tell you what, I feel like I have earnt it.....yes I
too have had the colour drain out of my face on more than a few times with
this company), is that something is happening, the people in the know, are
getting smarter and smarter at generating sharevalue, (and obviously and
rightly so personal wealth),( look at Quixel for example, and watch
Advantage shares go up as the opportunity to gain Quixel shares pre-Nasq
release, is given to them.

So, yes it is a lot like when we were kids and Christmas day was
approaching, the excitement of what would be in the stocking from Santa grew
stronger everyday.

May Santa deliver good things to us all, and wouldn't it be great if it was
a mid year christmas special event.

I probably need my head read, but I will be more accumulating if it makes it
to 12c, and I already have a ridiculous amount.

PS Never again in my career as a trader/investor will I ever fall in love
with a stock as much as I did with AQL. Because when I fell out of love with
it ( we are still friends ), I had accumulated so many that my ability, to
trade in a semi diversified, and balanced manner with intelligent risk
management was irradicated.

It is a sobering thought to realise that if this company failed everything I
have would be gone. May new investors learn from me , that no share is THAT
good, that you should risk more than a set % of your portfolio on. I
followed that advice at the beginning, but as it got cheaper, and I thought
more news was coming, so I sold out of another share to buy up some more at
that cheaper price ( some call this averaging down), and then it got
cheaper, and so I did it again, etc.
Now I am so involved, I am numb. Nothing effects me anyore. I have set my
sell rate, and when it reaches that I will be out, and among the happiest
people in our sharechat community. If it does, then I will learn how to
start all over and learn from it. In the mean time I will accumulate more at
12c, as my optimism is my strongest asset, and may the news be forth coming
sooner than later.

Please don't use the forum to tell me I am stupid...I already know!
Ritchie