Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] Frontier

From: terry mitchell <tymitchell@techemail.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2000 23:57:40 -0700

I have always held the view that Frontier Petroleum (rather than AQL) is the
logical listing vehicle for any of the Watson group of companies because of its
dual listing on the ASX and NZSE. FRO has no real business to speak of, a
guaranteed $2million in cash from royalties annually, and debt-free. I too am
watching but with anticipation.

Terry