Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] Virtual Spectator pg 8 NBR

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:15:29 +1200

Derek,

IMHO ITC are a steal at present prices. This adjustment going on with the
Nasdaq is having the usual over the top effect on NZ stocks which never
happens when the Nasdaq is flying up. I am quite happy with ITC as a long
term stock so I agree at present prices they are compelling. I notice that
at one stage the options dropped 6 cents but closed at 4 cents down so we
are not the only ones to notice the opportunities presented.

MN

At 05:36 PM 31/03/00 +1200, you wrote:
>ITC have taken a bashing lately, they are almost
>down to what I'd expect for post-Nasdaq-crash levels.
>Their price/assets is around 3.5 I believe.
>Quite low for a company like ITC. Compare this
>with AQL with price/assets of about 2.5 - they
>don't even have a business yet! Let alone assets
>like Terabyte, part of exonet and VS etc.
>Almost time to average down on ITC again.
>Derek
>

>At 04:38 PM 3/31/00 +1200, you wrote:
>>   Medium term things are looking very good for VS  .Executive director
>>Craig Meek confirms Golf and F1 motor racing are the next  two sports for
>>VS and the ultimate aim is to make pay-per-view channel, whether
>>broadcasting- based or internet based, with a myriad of sports  available.
>>Mr. Meek confirms long term plans for the company  include a NASDAQ
>>listing.

>Derek Watt
>http://members.tripod.com/DKWatt/

>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market investors
>To remove yourself from this list, please us the form at
>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Looking for top accommodation in Wellington for more than a week ? Check
out our homepage at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~bb2345/

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.