Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] Re PRG

From: Nick Kearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:37:33 +1200

Hi all

When people are mentioning a possible listing by PRB do they mean PRG?

I've just noticed increased volume in this retailer this week and hence
a boost to the share price.

Prior to this week the volume in PRG has been pathetic and the share
going nowhere.

Can anyone shed any light?

Also, well done to those who got in to INL.  Is there still more upside
on this share in the short-medium term?  I think so.  Am I in yet?  NO!!

What a plonker!!

THank you to Frank and all others here who increase our knowledge on
things financial.  Be careful with the gains though.  DR Cullen is
lurking around some corner somewhere!!!

Cheers

NK

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Waste Management Rini H