Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] Any other gold mine?

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:48:59 +1200

You are dead right, Tim.
Thanks to your excellent remark, now I am still sitting on a gold mine
keeping half of my INL,
while I sold the other half early in the morning for a good quick 5 day
gain.
INL price seems to settle at 4.15 and waiting to move up steadily.

Anyone spot other gold mine? How about that Waste Management Incorporated,
the ultimate
holder of the 60.5% share holding in WAM who intend to sell its shares
through a secondary offering to the public?
Do you think it is worthwhile to take the offer?

Rini