Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] INL - which way is weighing up?

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:15:10 +1200

Kausa,

I agree with Tony and Murray that INL is showing a solid upward trend. My analysis for the performance of INL today is that some people might take the advantage of the share split and sold down partial holdings while maintaining the same (or greater) number of shares in hands. I also bought some INL shares today @3.30. I noticed that just before the market close, someone jumped in and bought 30K+ shares @3.20. A good sign for a better performance tomorrow? As with SPE, you might have also noticed that there has been a strong support @26c, with the selling gradually eases off @27c. Any improvement in the market sentiment in the next few days should help SPE taking off again. Keep watching the price movement and trading volumes for sign of smart money.

Kind regards,

Osbert Sun

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AQL craig & celyn bird