Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] Affordable INL

From: chris bingham <c_sbingham@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:42:26 +1200 (NZST)

Frank,
Thanks for bringing some life back to Sharechat today,
and for your recommendation for this week. We haven't
been able to afford INL shares in the past few years
because of its high price but we have always been
impressed by the company's performance. There's no
excuse now and thanks for coming out of hibernation.

Chris & Sharon Bingham
Tauranga

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] INL chas innes