Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] SMR..pre-emptive swipe , and AQL (anything but these b...y political posts)

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:29:55 +1300

Before anyone up and chortles about SMR on the move, I thought I'd get in first and point out it's still in the solid downtrend begun on 27 January.

And, I wonder how JAYNE feels about AQL now ??

Must say it was a nice change to find myself wholeheartedly agreeing with Hugh earlier this week over that ranting from London...

Regards

Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Telecom again, & US inflation? hugh webber