Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

RE: [sharechat] Beauty Direct Float

From: Nathan Mercer <nathan.mercer@softwarespectrum.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:28:20 -0600

I tend to agree, there seems to be very high growth forcaster for this
company which IMHO is not sustainable.
There also seems to be little that is special about the company, and
certainly not a high-level barrier for a competitor to enter the
marketplace.

But hey, I could be completely wrong about them, and these fundamentals
could mean nothing - the fact that this is an "E" stock could make it rise
once listed on the NZSE.

Mark, you mention about B2B vs B2C, people like Gartner predict that only
around 20% of E-com transcations will be B2C, the balance being B2B...

Kind regards
Nathan
--
www.softwarespectrum.com