Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] AQL - Bliss

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:31:33 +1300

Hi Osbert,
I have the same problem from DFM. The registration of share purchases/sales take a very long time.
When I ask about it, their answer is that they are still catching up with December transactions.
I read somewhere that DFM got over 1000 new clients through FREE BROKERAGE offered in December 1999.
Rini