[sharechat] Anyone attending AQL meeting on 9 March?

From: frank fernandez <frank.fernandez@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:11:43 +1300

As I won't be able to attend the AQL shareholders meeting on 9 March
because of business commitments that I can't get out of, I would be
grateful if those who intend to be there (and are willing to stand up
and ask questions) can contact me direct on my email address so we can
discuss further?
Thanks.

Frank F

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Advance/decline line Nick Kearney