Re: [sharechat] AQL

From: Derek Watt <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:55:50 +1300

Hi Phil,

At 01:34 AM 2/25/00 +1300, you wrote:
>Hi derek
>           sorry to spoil your dreams ,   AQL  @30c  in 2 weeks  100 to 1
>shot  with all the hype the 10 th of March might see a giagitic sell off due
>to disapointment  say 13c . I wont panic and hold, time is on my side give
>it 6 months , then decide.
>declaration  :-  I hold 40000 shares in aql
>    cheers     Hoop

Well it was a good dream while it lasted. (Actually I meant 3 weeks)
I agree that commsoft looks disappointing (how did you know that it would be
buy the way?). Looking at their web site I'm amazed the company is valued
at $20m, I would have thought that $200 000 would have been about right!
I'm no expert however and comments about the real worth of commsoft
(not those released to the media by Eric Watson and Co) would be appreciated.

Given the weakness in AQLs share price leading up to the
announcement I can't help wander how many people were in the know, and
got out just in case of a bad reaction from the market (which may yet
happen).

Cheers,
Derek