Re: [sharechat] CAG (Cape Range)

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:54:50 +1300

I use my own brokers (Ord Minnett) real time pricing facility in Aus. I also find "The Trading Room" http://www.tradingroom.com.au/ an excellent site.  A lot is free but you need to register.  You get real time Co. announcements, historical announcements, prices, charts, background info and links to company web sites. The "Australian Financial Review Market Wrap" on Sky digital channel 16 @ 10.00 pm (our time) is also interesting. A pity we don't have the same in NZ!

Regards
Andrew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] PDL Nigel McCarter