Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] On the AQL trail

From: Mark Hutton <mrkhutton@netscape.net>
Date: 30 Jan 00 22:34:57 PST

Sounds as if quite a few of you out there too are on the AQL trail. I am not
in bliss (David) or in heaven (Robert) but I increased my AQL holding today at
0.188 - which I thought was a good price considering the stock steadied at
0.20/0.21 just last week. I also don't think the stock can be bought at less
than 0.18 from hereon, and any price under 0.19 would probably be a steal
before all the announcements are made.

Mark Hutton
p.s. Sharechat is an excellent medium of information for normally passive
investors like me so keep up the good work and info flowing in. Remember, for
the minority who are regular contributors, there are the majority who absorb
all the information passed on. Thanks again.

http://webmail.netscape.com.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] ITC in US hugh webber