Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] AQL "bliss"

From: "ritchie marr" <ritchie_marr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:10:45 PST

LOL......You have to laugh at that one....LOL
thanks for clearing that up...David.....yes I am hoping for a fall in the
options, have an order in at 5c to add to my treasured stock. It would not
surprise me at all to get them and to even see Aql drop down under 18c on
low volume this week or next if nothing else happens in the way of
announcements. Good luck to us all!
Ritchie