Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] AQL bliss

From: "ritchie marr" <ritchie_marr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:45:32 PST

>From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
>To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
>Subject: [sharechat] AQL bliss
>Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:29:54 NZDT
>
>Bliss (pardon the pun)is acquiring AQL stock today at 0.185 when I was
>prepared to pay 0.194 (last week's close-off price). If it does not go over
>the 0.19 mark tomorrow, I might just reach deeper into my pockets.

Can you share with us how you came into this information about Bliss....I
couldn't find it anywhere...and was under the impression that Aql was
gaining shares in Bliss rather than the other way around.
Very interesting turn of events. Seems incestuous if thats the right word
yet I still feel absolutely confident in the outcome being positive for all.