Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Re:Mike Hudson post- Bubble whipped off

From: Derek <dariusz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:39:14 +1100

You can change your picks, as you change your mind before due date.
All I'm asking you, is to send me e-mail with adjustments. I do not think, that Ben Dutton - Sharechat host
will be happy to load all those posts on Sharechat  forum.
If your post contains comments to market prices or similar subjects, please keep posting to Sharechat.
Kind Regards,
Derek

Johnny Walker (black label) on your doorway is the price.
 I'm looking for correct, or nearby picks for ITC and NGL
 on the end of market day - Tuesday 15th February 2000.
 Sorry, Kiwis only.
 Entry valid until 2400 h Tuesday 02/02/2000
 Please, post with subject "Bubble whipped off".

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] IT Capital / Mike Tony Haddon