Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] AQL - Quick gain in the future?

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:24:47 NZDT

I have been watching AQL with a lot of academic interest and noticed that
some 14 million AQL shares were traded in the last week. Obviously there
have been lot of sellers...but also lots of buyers. Can anyone provide an
analysis as I think at its current price,this stock holds excellent promise
for a quick gain in the future.

David